Does your child struggle with anxiety? Here are some journal prompts for anxiety to support your children. Journaling is a great way for your children to understand their anxiety and help manage it.
Journal prompts for anxiety
1. What makes you nervous?
2. What makes you scared?
3. What worries do you have?
4. Moments in your life that have made you the happiest
5. 5 things you can start doing now to take care of yourself
6. 5 worst habits and how you thing they impact your life
7. 3 favourite songs that make you feel happy
8. What have you done today that made you feel happy?
9. What makes you smile?
10. 3 things you would do if you were not afraid
Let us know in the comments how your child found this activity, has it helped your child understand and manage their anxiety?