Does your child struggle with confidence? Here are some journal prompts for confidence. Journaling is a great way to help your children recognise their strengths to build confidence.
Child friendly journal prompts for confidence
1. What are you good at?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your favourite things to do and how do you feel when you complete these activities?
4. Name 3 things you love about yourself
5. Write about your success
6. What do you think about yourself when you look in the mirror?
7. What does it mean to be confident?
8. How do you feel when you do well at school?
9. What is your biggest goal and how will you achieve it?
10. How can you help others feel confident?
You can sit down with your children and do some journaling together, this is a great way to make them feel confident about themselves. Let us know in the comments how your child got on with this task.