Here are some journal prompts for self love, if your child has low self-esteem and is lacking in confidence, journaling is a great way for them to feel good about themselves.
Journaling is a way to get thoughts and feelings that can sometimes be hidden out onto paper. When journaling you may find that you begin to write without really thinking about it. This process gets out all your deep thoughts, feelings and emotions so you can be aware of them and begin to work on improving them.
Child friendly journal prompts for self-love
1. What are you grateful for?
2. What went well today?
3. What makes you unique?
4. How would you best friend describe you?
5. How would you describe yourself?
6. What have you done this week that has moved you closer to reaching your goals?
7. What did you find challenging today and how did you cope with this?
8. What do you do to look after yourself?
9. What do you do to relax after a busy day at school?
10. How do you spend your weekends?
How did your child find the journal prompts for self love?